- Project Management
- Uniting all the respective threads of preparation, scheduling, organising, administration and management of trades and suppliers - to establish build efficiencies and quality control from start to finish, and achieve Client objectives on time and on budget.
- Period to Modern conversions
Changing an existing old structure and converting it into a modern house such as:
- keeping the original facade intact while behind, a new modern structure takes shape
- one half of a house remains in the existing period with the new half defined by up-to-date design features.
- Often technically challenging with lots of glass and steel being added to an old structure.
- May require major underpinning works so that a solid foundation is achieved for all other works to append to.
- Renovations to an existing property
- Upper Storey Additions
- Above ground pools, fully formed with wet edges
How are we different to other builders?
We undertake and finish one building contract only at a time – under the direction and project management of a hands-on builder with 20+ years experience in the industry.
Registered HIA Green Smart Professionals
We continuously look into innovative Green Smart products and construction methods that are being utilised in the building industry, to provide energy efficient and cost effective solutions for the benefit of our Clients.